Vivienne Tomlinson and Jenny Bennett welcome you to Leap SA's website.
"Through our expertise in self-management and pain - management we offer information, education and training for peers and professionals
Over the years we have made people laugh, we have changed people’s lives. We walk the walk and talk the talk. We have lived all that we teach and facilitate. It is a life changing experience for people who access our services, developing skills in empowerment and motivation.
Please take the time to browse our website, read what people are saying about us and explore what we offer in more detail.
Take a leap forward to empowerment and become a member of Leap SA."
To improve the lives of individuals through empowerment and self-management.
Provide individuals with access to a range of strategies enabling development and self-empowerment
· To organise a variety of education programs
· To provide support along the journey towards empowerment
· To ensure our programs are financially and geographically accessible to all
Organisations Leap SA have collaborated with and/or presented workshops for include
· Advanced Personnel Management – Gawler and Nuriootpa
· Ardtornish Children’s Community Centre
· Cancer Council SA
· City of Playford
· City of Salisbury
· Grow SA
· Life Care Active Payneham
· North Eastern Health Centre
· Parkinson’s SA
· Riverdell Spiritual Centre
· Uniting Care Wesley Bowden
Leap SA is a member of
· NAML (Northern Adelaide Medicare Local) Consumer and Carers Membership Consortium Group
· SASMA (South Australian Self-Management Alliance)
· Tea Tree Gully Forum